- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
Discover the forest massif of the Semois and Houille and its many local characters with your family. There are 8 trails to enjoy, all year round. Gedinne, Florenville, Vresse-sur-Semois, Bièvre, Paliseul, Bertrix, Bouillon and Herbeumont no name a few locations - all will reveal a rich natural, cultural and historical heritage.
- Paliseul: didactic path through the Defoy woodlands
- Vresse: village of Nafraîture – Rue Gurnifalize
- Bièvre: Saint-Furcy fountain
- Gedinne : chalet du ski de fond
- Bertrix: arboretum
- Herbeumont: Sainte-Barbe au «Boulois» chapel
- Bouillon: arboretum
- 2.5 km trails - easy
- Perfect for children (6-12 years old)
- Not accessible to strollers and PRMs
- Duration: 1h30-2h
- Download the app of Google Play or App store
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.