- Train/tram/tourist train
Have fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
Draisines: a cross between a bike and a wagon
The Draisines or rail bikes are curious little vehicles, easy and fun to manoeuvre... Simply pedal as on a bike to travel along the rail track along the stunning Molignées valley, in the province of Namur. A little twist for memorable days.
A choice of routes
- Falaën - Maredsous - Falaën: 6 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Warnant: 8 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Maredsous and back: 14 km - 180 minutes
- Booking possible 24 hours before your excursion, via the Draisines de la Molignée website.
- Dogs are welcome
- Parking on site
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
MOLIGNÉE RAIL BIKES
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Applies to a railbike for 4 passengers
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant