Stop by La Villa 1900 this Easter for some fun family activities: walks, exhibitions, discoveries...
- April 7th at 2.30 pm: guided walk (Waulsort and the Belle époque: a time of Mosan palaces)
- April 8th t 2.30 pm: foraging walk
- April 9th t 2.30 pm: guided walk in Foy-Notre-Dame
- April 11th at 3.30 pm: opening of the Waulsort Arboretum
- April 13th from 10 am to 4 pm: exhibition of vintage postcards of Waulsort
- April 15th at 2.30 pm: guided walk in the village, presentation of the religious buildings, of the local traditions
- April 16th at 2.30 pm: foraging walk
- April 17th at 3.30 pm: Waulsort off the beaten path
During the full length of the school holidays
- Guided tour of La Villa 1900
- Exhibition: "Belgian history, seen from Walsort"
- Outdoor escape game "Mission 1900"
- Guided cycling tour (electric bikes available for rental)
- Family game "The 7 stones oath"
- Booking is mandatory
- Activities planned for 4 persons max + children
- Picnic on request
COVID-19 : Recreational/tourist travel to and from Belgium is prohibited until 18 April 2021. In accordance with the latest Covid-19 restrictions, most museums, tourist attractions and information centres are now closed in Wallonia, and events cancelled. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From Wednesday 07 to Saturday 17 April 2021.