- Guided tour and discovery
Enjoy a guided tour of the biggest dam in Belgium and its skywalk, offering a unique 107 m high panorama. Straddling the provinces of Hainaut and Namur, this 1800-hectare wide area is dedicated to nature and sport.
A didactic visit for the whole family
The Eau d'Heure dam, the only one to be seen from the inside, presents its origins and history thanks to an impressive replica. You will then walk 450 metres through the dam's galleries, 20 metres underground.
The guided tour includes the Skywalk, a viewpoint 107 metres above the water: a breath-taking panorama of the Plate Taille, Eau d'Heure and Falemprise lakes.
The Eau d'Heure lakes area is rich in activities - sports, exploring, on the ground or on water:
- Le Crocodile Rouge, an amphibious bus and the Crocodile Café
- The Eau d'Heure Laser Game
- The Eau d'Heure Aqua Golf
- Croco Express, the Eau d'Heure "hop-on, hop-off" touristic train
Apart from the hiking trails and RAVel itineraries taking visitors around the lakes (35 km), the Bike Park offers a unique infrastructure with tracks for mountain bikes, free ride, dual slalom, ski lift...
The welcome centre is accessible all year round, 7 days a week. The multilingual staff will happily give you more information on the cultural and touristic activities on site. Always with a smile, of course!
VISIT OF THE DAM AND SKYWALK - EAU D'HEURE LAKES
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- 9.5€ instead of 10.5€ per adult, 8.5€ instead of 9.5€ per child
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please contact the site first to know which process to follow to enjoy this promotion
Bike hire - Housing service
Cafe - Toys - Daylight - Shop - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant - Common bathroom - Terrace
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL