Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
- Adventure park
- Adventure sports
Love adventure and reconnecting with nature? Ecopark Adventures Tournai, with its 2 separate parks, guarantees thrilling memories...
The Adventures park
There are 9 tree top adventures to choose from, accessible to children from 5 years of age:
- Superkid: workshops for the little ones, located between 1 and 2 metres above the ground
- Discovery: to get used to obstacles
- Family: designed for parents and children to have fun together
- Acrobat: a dozen workshops with more challenging obstacles
- Zip wires: including 2 of the longest ones in Belgium! Even better, they go over the Orient lake.
- Adventure: thrills and more thrills along the way
- Sport: for the more adventurous among you with 15 really interesting challenges
The Legends park
This side of the part gives you the chance to enjoy the treetops in 1,500m² of galleries, all made of nets, with tree houses here and there... or to explore a fascinating underground world. Children can join from the age of 2.