- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
This 7 km hike in the Gaume region will reveal strange rock formations said to be home to fairies. A really enchanting walk to do with children.
The trail first takes you along the RAVeL then through the forest. There, in a secretive dale is the Trou des Fées, a hill hiding a few galleries.
Start: Croix-Rouge - Montauban parking
Distance: 7 km
Marking: green diamond
Click here to download the interactive map, description of the itinerary and GPX file for this walk.
In the area
- Montauban Contemporary Art Centre
- #link[node|9752|Musée Gaumais (Virton)]
- Le Pressoir du Verger Munaut in Virton
Accommodation in the region
- #link[node|13068|La Colline (campsite)]
- #link[node|37974|La Cholette (countryside gîte)]
- Hôtel de la Tour d'Harival