- Museum or Interpretation Centre
'Espace Arthur Masson, dedicated to the Belgian writer Arthur Masson, offers an original visit in the heart of the beautiful Viroin valley in Belgium.
Located at the entrance of the village, this former square has been turned into an immersive experience. At the centre is a stunning fountain, created by two brothers Yves and Claude Rahir. Around are three building which used to be tow's schools:
- The Girls' school, now home to L'Ecole d'Autrefois (School of Yesteryear)
- The Boys' school, no home to the Trignolles show
- The preschool, now home to a welcome desk and a cafeteria, Chez Toine
Trignolles: an audio-guided tour/show
This light and sound show features 11 scenes, complete with dialogues in Walloon, presenting life in the Ardenne countryside between 1930s and 60s. The concept? Anecdotes and little life stories lived by the characters of the Toinade (written by Arthur Masson). A leaflet filled with games and notes is offered for this experience.
Visitors with specific needs
- Blind and partially sighted visitors: audio guides are available
TREIGNES VILLAGE, HOME TO 5 MUSEUMS
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020 (outside special events/animations)
- Based on 2 adults min. buying a ticket for the museum of their choice
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Minimum duration : 1:10
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL - Guide available/individuals - DE - EN - FR - NL - Audioguide/mobile app/tablet