- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
- Education to nature
The Aquarium-Museum in Liège offers a perfect family day out: children and adults alike are sure to be wowed by the riches and beauties of the animal kingdom.
The Family pass (2 adults + 3 children) is at 22 €.
Entry is free for children under 3.
A wonderful (but dry!) immersion in the ocean, sea, lake and rivers worlds awaits... let alone the opportunity to see 2,500 aquatic species living in the aquarium's 50 tanks. Panels along the way, as well as interactive stations, will tell you about piranhas, clownfish and sea anemones, blind cave fishes, the famous stonefish, black tip sharks and baby spotted catsharks.
There are no less than 20,000 specimens either preserved stuffed or as skeletons to admire: from fleas to whales via anaconda, spiders, shells, bears, chimps and other primates.
Something for everyone
- The little ones have their own room, Les petits Zozoos , where they can meet colourful fish, discover a variety of objects
- 6-12 years olds will enjoy the games helping them to recognise the anima, the interactive station, and the explorer's notebook (1 Euro at the shop)
- Teenagers will learn more about endangered species
How about a selfie to conclude your visit? In the jaws of a Megalodon, a now-extinct giant shark...
- Weekdays: from 09:00 to 17:00
- Weekends, public holidays, Easter holidays, July and August: from 10:00 to 18:00
- Closed December 24-25th, 31st and January 1st.
- Educational service
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Car parking
- Cycle rack