- Guided tour and discovery
Take the kids on an adventure walk through the villages and countryside in Wallonia: there are 8 to choose from.
A farm intrigue is a series of treasure hunts created by Accueil Champêtre en Wallonie for families and friends. All you need is a smartphone or table to explore the Walloon countryside. Use your observation skills to solve the riddles...
- Available all year
- Ideal fo children 6-12 y.o.
- Duration: 1h30
8 themes to choose from
8 themes.8 stories, a common universe and a super fun atmosphere to discover these villages:
- Malempré (Manhay – Province of Luxembourg)
- Montleban (Gouvy – Province of Luxembourg)
- Grandhan (Durbuy- Province of Luxembourg)
- Enneille (Durbuy – Province of Luxembourg)
- Sy (Ferrières – Province of Liège)
- Mont-Sainte-Geneviève (Lobbes – Province of Hainaut)
- Montignies-lez-Lens (Lens – Province of Hainaut)
- Doische (Province of Namur)