- Folklore and Tradition
Saint Ghislain celebrates the Feast of the Ascension every year with a range of fun animations. Come and join this festive event!
4 days dedicated to popular joy
- Market with artisans coming from all over Wallonia and presenting jewels, silk paintings, terroir products...
- Flea market gathering professionals and non-professionals: books, small pieces of furniture, postcards, coins...
- Place du Tertre (in front of the Saint-Martin church), artists at work
- A giant balloon, symbolising the Ascension, will be launched from the station
Event planned for the month of May 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.