BAM presents a retrospective of Colombian painter and sculptor Fernando Botero.
A discovery trail
- The trail transports visitors in Boetro's vibrant universe, inspired by precolombian art, popular iconography, Mexican murals and Italian Renaissance
- The exhibition gathers important pieces borrowed from major museums such as the Guggenheim (NY)
- Paintings, drawings, sculptures from private, international collections (from Colombia, even) will also be on show
- 15 pieces from little known collections kept by BAM
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Please note that the Covid Safe Ticket (or health passport) is mandatory in Wallonia, starting November 1st, 2021. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From Saturday 09 October 2021 to Sunday 30 January 2022.
- Tuesday to Sundays from 10 am to 6 pm
- The museum will close at 4 pm on December 24 and 31
- Closed December 3, 25 and January 1