- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Feel like a child again at Ferrières' Toy Museum, set in the former village's school. Proud of 1,000 objects ranging from the 19th century to the 1950s, it will prove perfect to share memories with the whole family.
There are 4 rooms to explore. The first features toys made in Belgium, the second temporary exhibitions, the third toys from all over the world... The last is a playroom, yes, hands-on!
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
- Every day during school holidays
- 2.30 to 5.30 pm
- Closed December 24-25th and 31st, January 1st and the last 3 weeks of January.
- Groups: 10 persons min., booking essential
- Duration: 1h
- Guided tours in French, Dutch and Walloon
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - FR - NL