These festivals are a wonderful opportunity to listen to classical music in a festive, cheerful atmosphere and share that passion with a large audience. These high-quality concerts find their inspiration in a different theme each year.
From the Summer through to the end of Autumn, this classical music festival programmes over 150 concerts across the whole of Wallonia, the perfect opportunity to discover the region’s little-known architectural heritage
Classical, jazz or world music
Both young and renowned musicians will perform at the Festivals de Wallonie. The event will offer 150 concerts, conferences and masterclasses in the rather unexpected locations in Wallonia.
The 7 festivals taking part are:
- Festival Musiq’3
- Festival Musical de Namur
- Royal Juillet Musical de Saint-Hubert
- Festival de Stavelot
- Les Nuits de Septembre (Liège)
- Festival Musical du Hainaut,
- Festival musical du Brabant Wallon
A musical journey awaits...
Event planned for the month from June to October 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.