- Trade fair
The Stavelot Abbey will recreate the knights’ era in its wonderful historical setting.
A surprising terroir fair
This terroir fair will feature a fascinating range of medieval products. Step into the Romanesque caves of the abbey to meet food artisans and producers joining the event to present their skills and passion. Dressed in period costumes, will add to the atmosphere.
A festive program
- The menu will feature medieval treats, fruit wine, hypocras (a drink made with barley beer and honey), insects even...
- The garden of the cloister will welcome sculptors, cabinet makers, second-hand clothes dealers, jewellers, gunsmiths, basket and fabric weavers, potters...
- Visitors can also enjoy demonstrations by minstrels, jugglers, esters, soldiers and knights throughout the weekend.
- Love a challenge? You will get a chance to abseil down the abbey tower?
Come and enjoy this cheerful medieval atmosphere.
Event planned for the month of April 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.