- Lake, water body or waterway
- Sport and relaxation
Discover the Fond de Paradis pond in Courtil-Bovigny (near Gouvy, province of Luxembourg). Its enchanting, peaceful setting will delight those interested in trout fishing.
The advantages of the Fond de Paradis pond
- Trout fishing in a natural setting
- Equipement rental on site
When can you fish at the the Fond de Paradis pond?
- March 1 to September 30: every day, 7 am to 6 pm
- October 1 to Gebruary 28: 11 am to 5 pm, closed on Thursdays
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Please note that the Covid Safe Ticket (or health passport) is mandatory in Wallonia, starting November 1st, 2021. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
Bar - Parking - Restaurant