- Tourist office
Florenville, in Gaume at the edge of the Ardenne, counts 7 communes sure to delight nature lovers.
Florenville gathers the communes of Flonrenville, Lacuisine, Chassepierre, Sainte-Cécile, Muno, Fontenoille and Villers-devant-Orval. Crossed by the Semois river, this stunning region features gorgeous landscapes, listed villages, exceptional walks and delightful terroir products.
Here are a few must-sees:
- The village of Chassepierre
- La Roche à l'Appel in Muno
- Brasserie Gen Goulf in Villers-devant-Orval
- The Bridges trail in Florenville
Florenville tourist office
Its passionate team will be delighted to help you explore the region and can help with:
- Documents on our commune and nearby regions
- Hiking map of the region (8€)
- Mountain biking map of the region (6€)
- Hiking maps + IGN of the nearby regions
- Shop featuring terroir products, postcards, opinels, books...
- interpretation centre explaining the landscapes, temporary exhibitions