This furnished, spacious, modern holiday lodging, big enough for 8, is ideally located near Houffalize, Bastogne and La Roche.
Mont Lamy is the perfect starting point to explore the Belgian Ardenne. Peaceful, green stay guaranteed!
- 3 bedrooms with double beds
- Possibility to have a cot
- Living room, dining room, equipped kitchen
- 2 bathrooms
- Garden, BBQ, deck chairs
Near the gîte
- Houtopia, a recreative centre dedicated to children in Houffalize
- Esprit de l'Ane | Donkey rides in La Roche-en-Ardenne
- The Musée en Piconrue and the Maison des Légendes: two fascinating museums in Bastogne
from 6 to 8 people
- Laundry facilities
- Cycle rack
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.