- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
Ready to explore? Smartphone of GPS in hand, go hunting for the 4 caches hidden by the Tourist Office of Libin in partnership with Contrat Rivière Lesse: a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the stunning natural landscapes along the .
Geocaching can be described as a worldwide "treasure" hunt. Participants either place little caches or... try to find them.
How to play
- Download the app via www.geocaching.com.
- Enter « Libin » in the Search field
- GPS coordinates and hints will be indicated for each cache
Enjoy Libin's beautiful spots
Geocaching will help you see the region from a different angle. Expect...
- a stunning view on the Fange des Tailsus stream,
- a stroll through the Troufferies nature reserve,
- a look at the Lesse spring...
- La Grande Taille (Smuid) cache
- The Large Fontaine stream (Libin) cache
- The Tachenires (Libin) cache
- The Lesse spring (Libin/Ochamps) cache
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.