Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Don't miss the Giampaolo Amoruso, Umanita poetica exhibition at the Glass Museum (Bois du Cazier, Marcinelle) ...
- Born in 1961 in Boussu, in a family originally from Sicily, Giampaolo Amoruso starts at the age of 15 as an apprentice glassblower at the Cristalleries de Boussu.
- There he learns to experiment with glass and realises he can express his creativity through this media
- He trains, signs up for competitions and has is first exhibition in Brussels in 1987
- In 192, he sets up his first workshop in Boussu
Using his glassblowing technique, the artist makes his first dolls.
Famous internationally, these characters make a colourful family and offer a cheerful interpretation of humanity.
Armuroso infuses movement, happiness, vivacity and positive energy in his creations.
- Rue du Cazier 806001 MarcinellePhone number
+32 71 88 08 56Phone number (booking)
+32 71 88 08 51