This former farm, built in 1834, has been beautifully renovated and is now a gîte for 6 persons.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 single beds, 2 Queen beds
- A bathroom (with an Italian shower and a bath)
- Large living room with a lovely view
- Large garden with BBQ and deckchairs
The nearby gîte, A côté can also be rented.
2 horse boxes and 40 ares of grazing land also are available for those coming with horses. The gîtes owners will happily come horse riding with you should you wish to explore the region this way.
Near the gîte
- Scourmont Abbey | Gourmet discovery in Chimay
- Chimay castle: an interactive and historical visit
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium
- Horse riding
- Swimming pool
- Enclosed land