- Self catering
This former farm, built in 1834, has been beautifully renovated and is now a gîte for 9 persons.
- 3 bedrooms
- A shower room (with an Italian shower) and a bathroom
- Laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer
- Large living room with an equipped kitchen
- Table football
- Large garden with BBQ and deckchairs
The nearby gîte, A côté can also be rented.
2 horse boxes and 40 ares of grazing land also are available for those coming with horses. The gîtes owners will happily come horse riding with you should you wish to explore the region this way.
Near the gîte
- Scourmont abbey | Foodie delights in Chimay
- Chimay castle | An interactive visit
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The largest touristic site in Belgium
Number of guests : from 6 to 9 people
Number of rooms : 3
Horse riding - Swimming pool
Garden - Parking - Terrace