- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Industrial heritage
The Glass Museum, at the Bois du Cazier in Marcinelle, retraces five thousand years of art, history and technology.
The collections are presented from an innovative angle: a backwards chronology invites the visitor on a completely new voyage, from the present day to the origins of glass.
The Glass Museum workshop
Glass-blowing demonstrations with a blowtorch in the workshop.
Visitors with specific needs
Wallonia has created an Access-i network presenting the facilities available at sites and attractions throughout the region. Please check the detailed page for this location.
BOIS DU CAZIER
Validity date: from 01-01-2022 au 31-12-2022
- Offer throughout 2022
- 7.2€ instead of 9€ (adult), 6.4€ instead of 8€ (seniors), 4€ instead of 5€ (children 6 to 18)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the promotional code EW36522 to enjoy this promotion
Guide available/groups - FR