- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The Grand Curtius collections, which stretch over 5,000 m² combine several museums and retrace 7,000 years of Liège history. Located along the Meuse, this complex includes buildings fro the 16th to the 21st century, all beautifully renovated.
The Grand Curtius includes:
- The Weapon Museum (which dates to 1885)
- The Glass Museum (which features over 10,000 pieces)
- The Archaeology Museum retracing human evolution from prehistory to Carolingian time
- The Museum of Decorative Arts
- The Religious and Mosan art Museum
A varied agenda
- Monthly literary apéritif
- Conferences and debates
- Workshops and activities for children
- Musical events...
Visitors with specific needs
The Grand Curius is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
LE GRAND CURTIUS (LIÈGE MUSEUMS)
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Liège Visit Pass 48h: access to 16 museums in the fiery city
The Liège Visit Pass 48h is the perfect offer to visit the fiery city's attractions and museums and save money! For 18 € per person, you get free access to 16 museums in Liège as well as a guided tour of the historical centre.
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Indoor catering - Library or document centre
Cafe - Garden - Shop