Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
The Grand Curtius collections, which stretch over 5,000 m² combine several museums and retrace 7,000 years of Liège history. Located along the Meuse, this complex includes buildings fro the 16th to the 21st century, all beautifully renovated.
The Grand Curtius includes:
- The Weapon Museum (which dates to 1885)
- The Glass Museum (which features over 10,000 pieces)
- The Archaeology Museum retracing human evolution from prehistory to Carolingian time
- The Museum of Decorative Arts
- The Religious and Mosan art Museum
A varied agenda
- Monthly literary apéritif
- Conferences and debates
- Workshops and activities for children
- Musical events...
Visitors with specific needs
The Grand Curius is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
- Indoor catering
- Library or document centre