Explore Durbuy thanks to this guided tour through the old part of the town, punctuated with gourmet stops to try terroir products.
Durbuy's Royal Syndicat d'Initiative invites you to a historical and foodie stroll through the smallest city in the world.
- The tour takes place evey Saturday
- The 1 km trail goes through the old part of the town - you will get to know all its secrets.
- During these 2 hours, you will get the chance to try local products: cheese, beer, charcuterie, pralines and jams.
- The guided tour is available in several languages.
- Booking required.
- 20 persons max per group
- For individuals: Saturdays at 10.30 am
- For groups: Saturdays at 1.30 pm