Discover the many sides of the Herve region with these guided walks, taking place the last Sunday of the month between November and December 2019. Each highlights unexpected gems or stories of the region.
- March 29th in Blegny: birds (7 km, 2h30)
- April 26th in Visé: water points and the species living around the Julienne pond (3 km, 2h30)
- May 31st in Herve: foraging by the stream (5 km, 3h)
- June 28th in Fléron: how nature reclaimed a former mining heap (3 km, 2h)
- July 26th in Soumagne: rail tracks, bees, fruit and vegetable gardens (3 km, 3h)
- August 30th in Thimister-Clermont: wildflowers in meadows and graveyards (7 km, 3h30)
- September 27th in Welkenraedt: fauna and flora of the Grünhaut woodlands (4 km, 3h30)
- October 25th in Dalhem: wild and grown fruit (5 km, 3h)
- November 29th in Pepinster: wildlife hints in the Tribomont nature reserve (4 km, 3h)
- December 27th in Olne: legends, stories and nature (6 km, 3h30)
Good to know
- Not accessible to strollers no PRMs
- No need to book! Just show up a few minutes before the walk start (planned at 09:30)
Event planned for the month of November 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.