- Minin heap
- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
Walk all the way up this mining heap, a memory of Le Borinage's former key industry, to enjoy a superb view over Mons...
A remarkable biodiversity
- Pioneer forest (mostly beech trees)
- Soil with a high mineral content
- Reed beds
- 3 types of newts
- Rich biodiversity
Well worth the effort
- Several paths lead to the top
- The stroll starts in a birch tree planted woodland. You will see the colour of the soil change as you go up, from red to black. It's ever so peaceful too - not traffic, just birds singing
- Steep stairs will take you to the very top
- Enjoy the stunning view on the region.
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.