- Sport and relaxation
- Walking or hiking
This exceptional hike follows the banks of the lake of Nirasmont. From there, you can see the confluent of the two Ourthe rivers and even glimpse, with a little luck, beavers, cormorants and kingfishers. A full immersion in nature...
- Start at the parking of the dam. From there you can choose either side of the lake as the trail is marked for both directions (red diamond)
- If you choose to go to your right, you will first cross the Nisramont dam.
- The path follows the lake, crossing two smaller dams.
- Continue along the lake for 7 km. The path sometimes goes up the bank, sometimes down the bank.
- Once at the confluent of the two Ourthe rivers, cross over to the opposite bank and return to your starting point, enjoying the flora and fauna as you do so.
In the area
Download our Walker's Guide to Wallonia
A walker's guide to Wallonia