- Museum or Interpretation Centre
The Museum of the Principality of Stavelot-Malmedy offers a modern, clever, fascinating itinerary through the galleries presenting the story of the region under the Ancien Régime.
Learn about the economical, religious, artistic and political influence of the Principality abbey of Stavelot-Malmedy had on a large part of the country, further even than Belgium.
The Museum of the Principality of Stavelot-Malmedy is located in Stavelot Abbey, home to 2 other museums:
- The archaeological excavations are free to access
- Tickets give access to all the museums on site, including the temporary exhibitions
- Guided tours can be arranged for individuals and groups - pre-booking required.
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Based on 2 adults min. buying a ticket
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
The museumPassmusées: free access to 172 Belgian museums for 59€
This exclusive pass, valid for a year, gives you free access to over 100 Belgian museums, Wallonia included.
German - English - French - Dutch
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL