The At Home Guest House, in the sweet village of Dochamps, is the perfect place to stay and explore the Ardenne region, rich in history, discoveries and sports fun.
- 3 comfortable bedrooms, each with with boxpring, shower and toilets
- Breakfast featuring mainly homemade treats
- Picnic hamper option (please book it the day before)
In the area
- Baraque de Fraiture Ski Slope
- Manhay History 44 Museum
- Parc Chlorophylle: a recreative forest park in Manhay
- Bastogne War Museum: a WW2 commemorative centre
- The Caves of Remouchamps, a natural gem in the province of Liège
- The Monde Sauvage Safari Parc: a wildlife park in Aywaille
Possibility to organise themed stays: cooking workshops, beer or wine tastings....
Number of guests : 6 personnes
German - English - French - Dutch
Garden - Non-smoking - Cycle rack - Television - Enclosed land - Terrace - Wi-Fi
Pets not allowed