Discover the Hotel "La Chaumière du Lac" on the Robertville lake, a small village in the heart of the Eastern Townships of Eifel.
A peaceful lakeside stay with fine cuisine
Come and taste the rich palette of Belgian-French cuisine, prepared by Didider Condat, the master of the house himself. Recipes with fresh local products, which vary according to the seasons. You have direct access to the lake and dam of Robertville thanks to theof the hotel. prime position of the hotel.
The setting also offers many possibilities for relaxation: fishing, pedal boating, swimming, walking or hiking (by bike or horseback).
- In winter: cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, tobogganing, ice skating, etc .;
- From spring: bike, E-Bike, Ravel, etc .;
- La Chocolaterie Jacques and the Musée du Chocolat;
- The Natural Park of Botrange;
- Spa-Francorchamps Racing Circuit and Motor Sport
- Stavelot Abbey and its museum
Number of guests : from 2 to 20 people
Number of rooms : 10
German - French - Dutch
Credit cards accepted - Half board - Full board
Bar - Garden - Mini-bar - Parking - Restaurant - Telephone - Television - Terrace - Wi-Fi