- Recreational park
At the heart of the Belgian Ardenne, Houtopia is a leisure and sensory discovery park for children.
Perfect for a family of school outing, Houtopia is designed for children 2 to 12 years old. Shoes stay at the entrance: there are 80 sensory experiences to try, a fantastic way to sharpen your mind.
An adventure trail and a playground
A real dream with plenty of games (for all ages) of fun obstacles to climb, a 30 metres hide slide and even bouncy structures in summer.
What to do on a rainy day
Houtopia has you covered: there's an indoor discovery space to enjoy. Think cycling simulator, sensory games... 80 thrilling challenges in total.
Large families welcome
Families with a minimum of 3 children get a special price: 8€/person.
- Wednesdays to Fridays: 1 to 5 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11 am to 5 pm
- Belgian school holifays: every day from 11 am to 5 pm
- July and August: every day from 1 am to 6 pm
Schools (booking essential)
- September-March: Tuesdays to Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm
- April-June: Mondays to Fridays, 9 am to 5 pm
Closed in January outside the school holidays + December 24/25, 31 and January 1
- Outdoor catering
- Mobility translation booth
- Training materials provided
- Car parking