- Budget accommodation
- Seasonal accommodation - inns and hostels
Renovated in 2016, this friendly, modern gîte, fit for 104 guests, enjoys the beautiful setting of the Hautes Fagnes. This site is ideal for large groups/school outings.
The gîte is fully accessible to guests with reduced mobility: access ramp, lift, spacious rooms and adapted toilets.
- 28 rooms (14 beds in total
- 25 showers
- a refectory
- board games
- a garden
- a pétanque ground
Kaleo is Youth and Social Tourism organisation wishing to promote tourism for all. Its network of lodgings, stays and activities focus on connecting and respecting nature as well as exploring the local heritage.
Nature in the Eupen and the Haute Fagnes region
The perfect way to make memories with friends and family... Here are a few ideas:
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid for any stay throughout 2020 (based on availability) in one of the following gîte-auberge: Han-sur-Lesse, Eupen, Rochefort, Wanne, Ovifat, Villers-Ste-Gertrude or Louvain-la-Neuve
- Bookings must be made a minimum of 2 weeks in advance
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Number of rooms : 28
German - French - Dutch
Animation - Credit cards accepted - Half board - Full board - Breakfast
School nature trip
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Lift - Bar - Barbecue - Garden - Parking - Restaurant - Communal bathroom - Wi-Fi - Outdoor tables and benches