- Self catering
This gîte, nestled in the former stables and barn of a picturesque 18th-century farm, is located near the battlefields of Waterloo. Perfect for those wishing to combine a cultural holiday with an eco-friendly stay! It has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
Infrastructures and services
- 1 large bedroom for 2 persons (2 single beds)
- 1 room for 3 persons (bunk beds + 1 single bed)
- Equipped kitchen
- Large living room with TV and WIFI
- Bathroom with Italian shower
- Large yard with parking
- Garden, terrace, BBQ area
- Green key certified
The bedrooms, Living room, bathroom and toilets have been adapted for PRMs.
The farm also has B&B rooms on site
Activities near the gîte
The gîte is ideally located near the Waterloo battlefields. Make sure to stop by
- The Wellington Museum,
- The Mémorial 1815
- The Lion's Mound.
- and the many walking paths and cycling trails in the nearby countryside.
Number of guests : from 5 to 7 people
Number of rooms : 2
English - French - Dutch
Barbecue - Garden - Laundry facilities - Dishwasher - Baby facilities - Non-smoking - Parking - Dry cleaning - Television - Terrace - Wi-Fi
Pets not allowed