This 18th-century farm in the village of Falmignoul, near Dinant, was beautifully turned into a gîte for 4 to 6 persons. It is listed as one of the most beautiful farms in Wallonia.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with a bath and Italian shower
- A lounge with a sofa bed and dining room
- An open kitchen
- Terrace with jacuzzi, gas BBQ, garden furniture, table tennis
The owners also have 2 charming B&B rooms for a romantic stay.
Discover Dinant and his region
Here are a few ideas to explore the area:
- The Cave of Dinant and La Merveilleuse
- The Château de Freÿr
- The Furfooz park - walks along the Lesse river
- The citadel of Dinant
- Communal bathroom