The Botteresse brewery, located in the village of Sur-Les-Bois in the province of Liège, offers high density beers, full of flavours.
This craft micro-brewery makes 2 sorts of high density beers, both rich in flavour: the Botteresse and Sur-Les-Bois beers. Visit the website to learn the full story of this brewery as well as the brewing methods.
The Botteresse beers, between 7.5 and 9.5°, are available as:
- Amber beer
- Amber beer with honey
- Dark beer
Each has its own specificity, sweet, fruity, mellow.
The Sur-les-Bois beers, between 7 and 9°, are available as:
- The Lager is refreshing and fruity
- The amber is more on the spicy side
- The Dark beer will delight lovers of malt like flavour
The brewery also makes seasonal beers, between 5 and 10°:
- The Christmas Botteresse, a dark beer, both strong and sweet
- The Apple Botteresse, a fruity, light, refreshing beer, not too much on the bitterness
- The Cherry Botteresse, a fruity, light, refreshing beer
- The Poirette de Fontaine, a dark beer for special tastings, perfect for beer lovers looking for something special
There is a wide range of flavours to discover: why wait?
Sales counter - Tour of facilities
Guide available/groups - FR