La Cantinière is a B&B nestles in an 18th-century farm in the green setting of Gerpinnes The building, beautifully renovated, has kept its picturesque charm and has been awarded 4 épis for its quality.
- Guests can relax in the inviting lounge and dining room, set under an 18th century vaulted ceiling. This is where breakfast (featuring terroir products) and the table d'hôte dinners are served..
- The south-facing terrace is wonderful on summer days
- Large, private and secure parking
- 2 themed bedrooms, each with their private bathroom and TV
- Free WIFI
- Relaxing space with a library under the oak roof frame
The table d'hôte
This friendly meal (starter-main-dessert) is a wonderful way to taste terroir products, vegetables from the garden and fruit from the orchards.
Exploring Gerpinnes and its region
Here are a few ideas to discover the region, its valleys and forests:
- Indoor catering
- Half board
- Pack lunch
- Vegetarian menu
- Air conditioning
- Communal bathroom