- Race or competition
La Chinelle is a 12 hours endurance race (2 x 6h) for motorbikes, set in a stunning setting, the most famous in Europe. No less than 32,000 spectators join every year.
A mind-wowing endurance race
La Chinelle is synonymous with exploits, deceptions, sun and rain, dust and mud and challenge. This endurance race has proved the perfect challenge for motorcycle bikers these last 40 years and unfolds along a 7 km track.
Friday, August 7th
- 14:00 - presentation of the teams on the Place de Philippeville
- 18:00 - procession of the teams towards La Chinelle
Saturday, August 8th
- 10:15-12h15: 2h vintage race
- 12:30-14:30: 2h Mini-Chinelle race
- 17:00-19:00: 2h Evolution race
- 23;30: placement of the motorbikes
- Midnight: start of La Chinelle
Sunday August 9th
- Noon: end of the race
- 12:15: podium and awards