- Self catering
- Farm property
La Ferme de la Behoute is a charming gîte near Dinant, fit for up to 16 guests.
This gîte, set in a farm, has been fully renovated and proves perfect to explore the region between the Sambre and Meuse rivers, Charleroi and Namur.
What you will love about this gîte
- It's ever so spacious, perfect to meet up with lots of friends or enjoy a break with the whole family.
- Its covered heated swimming pool, sauna and fitness area make it the ideal place to relax. Massages can be arranged on request.
- It may be set in a nature area but touristic locations (Dinant, the Maredsous abbey, the Molignée valley...) are within easy reach.
6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
- a large relaxing area and dining room with a fireplace
- a lounge with TV and DVD
- a game room for children
- a perfectly equipped kitchen
- toilets and a laundry room
- 4 double bedrooms and two rooms for 4 persons
- 6 shower rooms near the bedrooms
- Shower, sink and toilets in 4 of the bedrooms
- A terrace, BBQ, pétanque ground and table tennis
Feel free to contact the owners for any additional question on prices, charges (fuel, electricity, water, wood, cleaning), tourist tax, rental guarantee...
This 18th century farm, bringing together luxury and authenticity, will prove perfect place for a family weekend or retreats to relax or work peacefully.
Number of guests : 16 personnes
Number of rooms : 6
Spa - Swimming pool - Fitness gym - Sauna
Children facilities - Laundry facilities - Dishwasher - Non-smoking - Television - Terrace
Pets not allowed