La Fohalle is a countryside gîte in Stavelot (Fagne), awarded 3 épis for its quality. With its 6 rooms, it can host up to 15 guests.
Located near the charming village of Hockai, this gîte is perfect to relax and enjoy nature.
Beautifully renovated, it proves quite spacious. Furnished and decorated with love, its rooms provise a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Equipped kitchen with a dining area
- Large living/dinng room
- Small lounge with an open fire
- Laundry room
- 6 bedrooms and a mezzanine
- 3 bathrooms
- Reading room with a television
- 3 toilets
- Garden with a large play area
Near the gîte
- Walks, mountain bike path, cross country skiin - particularly from the Signal de Botrange
- Stavelot Abbey
- The Spa-Francorchamps racetracks
- The Baraque Michel
- The Coo waterfall
- Open fire
- Laundry facilities