- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
- Sport and relaxation
- Cross-country skiing
Located in the Hautes Fagnes, this nature centre is the ideal start of walks in the region
- Information point on hikes
- Museum on the local flora, fauna and forestry
- Cafe, restaurant serving terroir dishes, terrace
- Play area
- Cross country skiing slopes and ski rental in winter
- beekeeping, mushroom foraging, wildflower courses
- Activities for schools
- Guided hikes
- Carriage rides
- Birthday parties
- Room hire for meetings, seminars....
Covid-19: in accordance with the latest Covid-19 restrictions, most museums, tourist attractions and information centres are now closed in Wallonia, and events cancelled.
We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.