- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Nestled in an authentic 17th century building, La Maison Tournaisienne traces all the ages of everyday life from birth to death.
Its 23 exhibition rooms (1.100 m²) present collections as rich as they are varied: ancient crafts, printing, porcelain, noble section, religion, military regiments, civilian objects, carnival, puppets , giants, medicine, pharmacy, education, fashion, societies, music, artists, models of the old Tournai (notably the relief plan of Louis XIV).
- Closure of entry half an hour before the museum closes
- Possible changes to timetables and closing days can be consulted on the agenda of the closures
- Possibility of guided tours under prior reservations
- Free on the first Sunday of the month for any visitor
- Free for children under 6 years
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
English - French - Dutch
Library or document centre - Educational service
Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - German - EN - ES - FR - IT - NL