The public lighting, local actors will offer a full range of nocturnal activities - throughout Wallonia, the second Saturday of October.
A fantastic way to experience the region a different way.
In the South of Belgium
- Province of Namur: Fernelmont, Profondeville, Rochefort
- Province of Liège: Comblain-au-Pont, Jalhay, Spa , Waimes
- Hainaut: Ath, Beaumont, Celles, Erezée, Frameries, Montigny-le-Tilleul, Silly, Thuin
- Province of Luxembourg: Aubange, Hotton, Messancy, Libin, Rouvroy
- Walloon Brabant: Beauvechain, Chastre, Chaumont-Gistoux, Wavre
- Sky observation
- Night walks in nature
- Conferences on nocturnal fauna
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Event planned for the month of October 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.