La Siroperie is a house composed of 2 countryside gîtes in Wanze. This one, O Pachis, can host up to 4 guests (and possibly a small child) and is located on the ground floor. It can be combined be the second gîte, Al Copète.
O Pachis means "In the orchard" in the local dialect.
This gîte is located in Burdinale-Mehaigne Park, where the Hesbaye and Condroz, known for their gorgeous landscapes, meet: varied sceneries, villages, hamlets, vales, fields...
- The large bay window of the living room opens onto a south oriented terrace and a large garden
- Designed to be accessible to PRMs
- Huy and its fort
- Walks in the The Parc Naturel des Vallées de la Burdinale et de la Mehaigne
- Mont Mosan leisure and wildlife park
- Modave Castle and its exceptional gardens
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)