- Self catering
This welcoming gîte, beautifully decorated, guarantees relaxing holidays with a cheerful open fire in winter and stunning green spaces in summer.
This former barn, turned into a gîte by an artist cabinetmaker, offers a real harmony between men and nature.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with a double bed which can be separated in 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- Available: a cot, a highchair and a small baby bath
- Shower room
- Equipped kitchen
- A pleasant wooden terrace at the back of the house, with woodlands and fields nearby
- A large green space, perfect (and safe) for children
- A BBQ and brazier
Near the gîte
Number of guests : from 4 to 6 people
Number of rooms : 3
Open fire - Dishwasher - Terrace - Wi-Fi