La Vie en Vert is a countryside gîte located in Ermeton-sur-Biert, a village near Dinant and Namur (Condroz). It can host up to 6 guests.
This charming gîte is set in a picturesque stone building and offers and enjoys a lovely view.
- 2 bedrooms (2 single bed, 1 double bed and one double sofa bed)
- 2 toilets
- TV and WIFI
- Fenced garden with terrace and BBQ
- Closed garage for bikes and motorbikes
Near the gîte
- Lovely choice of walks from the gîte and in the Molignée valley nearby
- Maredous abbey, its beer and cheese
- The Montaigle ruins
- Sosoye and Falaën, two of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- The Molignée railbikes
from 4 to 6 people
- Laundry facilities
- Cycle rack
- Communal bathroom
- Enclosed land
Pets not allowed
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.