- Recreational park
- Adventure sports
This off the beaten path theme park is set in nature in the Province of Luxembourg, only 30 minutes from Namur and Liège and 1 hour from Brussels.
Each summer, this giant maize labyrinth chooses a different theme.
The labyrinth, a theme park fully dedicated to nature
There is much to explore:
- The giant maze, complete with shows for the whole family
- The Labyrinthe des portes (the maze of many doors) and its 2 itineraries (Awaken your feet and Eyes wide shut)
- The dark world, plunged in obscurity
- The children's labyrinth for 3 to 8 y.o.
- The organic gardens and the pumpkin patch
- The biodiversity garden with its 13 enigmas
Make the most of the picnic areas or of the restaurant on site.
- Accessible to persons with reduced mobility if accompanied.
- Strollers can easily be used around the garden.
- Wellies recommended if the weather is rainy.
- Car parking
- Cycle rack