Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
- Water attraction
- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Lake, water body or waterway
The gardens of the Bambois lake, in Fosses-la-Ville, offer stunning green spaces. The site, listed ny Natura 2000, has much to offer: a bird observatory, boats to go fishing, discovery trails... You can even go wild swimming and enjoy 2 sandy beaches.
Located near the RAVel, this site features:
- 12 themed gardens organised in 3 themes (knowledge, discovery and poetry)
- Bird hides, aquariums, exhibitions, didactic panels, guided tours, animations
- Pike fishing (on a boat or float tube)
- 2 beaches to make the most of summer days
- Cafeteria, play areas
Activities along the year
- Nature workshops
- Workshops for children on Wednesdays
- Themed guided walks
- Fishing workshops
- Credit cards accepted
- Car parking
- Cycle rack