- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Lake, water body or waterway
The lake of Louvain-la-Neuve, 7 hectares wide, was created in 1984 as a storm basin and fishing pond. A path invites visitors to walk around it.
The lake's flora and fauna prove particularly interesting, if only for the little island favoured by migrating birds. You might glimpse amphibians too during your walk.
Fishing, relaxing, walking
The lake is particularly liked by fishermen but many simply come for a walk. The 1.5 km walking path named "The dream of a lonely wanderer" is perfect to discover the area.
Visit Louvain-La-Neuve too
- Two internationally famous museums: the Musée Hergé and the Musée L.
- Nature is more your thing? The Bois de Lauzelle, its nature reserve and theBois des Rêves estate are well worth a detour.
- Why not finish the day #link[node|36173|with a little shopping in the pedestrian area?].
: We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.