L'Ancienne Poste is a guesthouse for up to 8 guests in Marche-en-Famenne. Built in 1930, this former post office is a delightful haven, defined by natural materials: stone walls, open fires, period wooden floors, large bay windows...
- 3 bedrooms, each with their own bathroom
- Garden, large terrace
- Generous, refined breakfast
- Possibility to enjoy means (lunch and dinner), booking required
- Picnic basket on request
- Hikes, bike rides, horse riding, kayaking
- The Caves of Han Estate
- The Caves of Hotton: a geological gem
- The Chevetogne estate
- Rochefort, its castle and its Trappist beers
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
Number of rooms : 3