This fascinating exhibition will take you along the many seas of the world, towards a treasure island. You will get to be one of the sailors... or maybe the captain!
- Learn of Magellan's discoveries (the first to sail around the world), Christophe Colomb's journey to America, James Cook's to Australia....
- Try and get precious spices
- Understand how silk is made
- See how men were taken from their land and sold as slaves on the other side of the ocean
- Use a compass and an astrolabe
- Dream of the legends and sea monsters that terrified sailors for centuries
COVID-19 : Recreational/tourist travel to and from Belgium is prohibited until 18 April 2021. In accordance with the latest Covid-19 restrictions, most museums, tourist attractions and information centres are now closed in Wallonia, and events cancelled. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From Saturday 28 September 2019 to Sunday 30 May 2021.